*All available dates are first come first serve, an agreement must be signed along with a deposit to secure your wedding date*
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What’s the booking process like?
After looking through the packages, we can set up a meeting either in person or on Skype, a deposit is due when signing an agreement to secure your date. The remaining balance is due anytime before the wedding day.
2. Can we customize a package?
Yes, you can customize any package by adding/removing items.
3. How do the hours work on the wedding day?
Hours are continuous, let’s say you got an 8-hour package if I start at 12 pm – I will finish at 8 pm. You can always add hours on the day of the wedding. (You just have to let me know)
4. What is the turn-around for delivering the photos?
Anywhere between 1 to 2 months, sometimes 3 months if your wedding is in a prime wedding month. (Not often)
5. Are all delivered photos edited?
All final delivered photos are completely processed and edited. Some might be touched-up if they needed to be.
6. How many photos do we get? Is there a limited number?
There is no limit to how many photos you will get, for example, a 9-hour wedding coverage will get you anywhere between 550-700 photos.
7. Will you be photographing at all locations at all times?
Yep! The only time I won’t be taking photos is when everyone is eating. (no one likes to get the picture taken while eating) Also, I like to eat.
8. Do we have the full rights to the photos for print?
Absolutely! All of the final edited photos will be delivered on a USB drive in a high-resolution format with no watermark. You can print them anywhere you want!
9. Do you have backup equipment with you at the wedding?
Yep! I have backup equipment and I get all my gear serviced at Canon Professional Services (CPS) regularly.
10. Will you dress appropriately for the wedding?
Don’t worry, I won’t show up in Jeans and white sneakers. I will look presentable, it is a wedding after all.
11. There are a few photo ideas that we REALLY want to be done, can we run them by you?
No worries! If you have some photo ideas that you would like to get done, please include it in the form that I will provide you prior to the wedding.
12. We’re not ‘picture’ people, do you pose us for the pictures?
Absolutely! I will guide you guys with everything you need to know, just show up and have fun.